Benefits at the University of Michigan
In addition to a career filled with purpose and opportunity, The University of Michigan offers a comprehensive benefits package to help you stay well, protect yourself and your family and plan for a secure future. Benefits include:
- Paid time off for vacations, holidays, and sick time
- A retirement plan that provides two-for-one matching contributions after 12 months
- Many choices for comprehensive health insurance
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability coverage
- Flexible spending accounts for healthcare and dependent care expenses
The positions will be dedicated to the College of Engineering, and the Comprehensive Studies Program (in the College of Literature, Science, and the Arts). Please indicate your interest in one or both of these in your cover letter.
For more information on the CAPS Embedded Model, please see:
For more information, see:
To apply, please upload ONE file that contains the following: 1) cover letter which outlines interest (including interest in the embedded model) and experience related to the required qualifications 2) curriculum vitae, and 3) a list of three professional references (one being a current/past supervisor).
Please go to the UM Job Website at http://careers.umich.edu/
- Search Jobs
- Keyword(s) – enter job opening ID.
- Choose 194851 (for social workers) or 194842 (for psychologists)
- Click on Posting Title to open job posting
- Click Apply Now
- Click on the appropriate link (External Applicants will be directed to register for a user name and password)
- Review posting
- Click Apply
- Follow Procedures
Review of applications will begin immediately. Priority review given to applications received by April 2, 2021. Open until filled.
The University of Michigan is a non-discriminatory, affirmative action employer. Minorities, persons with disabilities, and persons of all genders and sexual orientations are encouraged to apply.
For more information, please contact:
Counseling and Psychological Services
4079 Michigan Union
530 S. State St.
Ann Arbor, MI 48109