1. Doctorate (Ph.D.) in Clinical Psychology or Counseling Psychology
from an APA accredited program and one year of related professional
2. Successful completion of APA accredited doctoral internship in Psychology.
3. Strong written communication skills as evidenced by application materials.
4. Licensed or immediately license eligible by start date for permanent license at the doctoral level in the state of Kansas.
5. Experience in the evidence-based treatment of substance use and related disorders.
1. Experience in supervision and training.
2. Experience in group therapy.
3. Experience in brief/solution focused therapy techniques.
4. Experience in DSM-V diagnosis and assessment of mental status.
5. Experience in outreach and prevention.
Demonstrated experience in and commitment to promoting and enhancing
diversity and commitment to ongoing development of multicultural
7. Strong verbal communication skills.
ability in and significant experience with working collaboratively with
a diverse population of students, faculty, staff, administrators, and
other members of the community.
9. Ability to work cooperatively and
collaboratively on interdisciplinary team, to take initiative, and to be
flexible in response to developing demands and challenges of the
10. Experience in clinical role as part of a research team.
11. Certified in alcohol and/or drug abuse treatment or licensed for clinical addictions treatment .
11. Certified in alcohol and/or drug abuse treatment or licensed for clinical addictions treatment