Join our counseling team at the University of Colorado Boulder! Counseling and Psychiatric Services (CAPS) encourages applications for a Licensed Clinical Social Worker. This position provides direct clinical services to university students, including individual and group psychotherapy, triage and walk-in services, crisis management, workshops, and community outreach. This position also provides clinical supervision and training seminars to psychology and social work trainees.
CAPS fosters the well-being of students and helps them succeed by providing a full range of clinical services, consultation, and outreach to our campus community. This position will collaborate with other campus departments as appropriate for the treatment of CAPS patients and ensures that issues of Diversity and Social Justice are considered in all assessment, treatment, referral, and training services provided.
What Your Key Responsibilities Will Be
- Provide individual and group psychotherapy, crisis intervention, triage/walk-in, workshops, and consultation to students, faculty, staff, and parents.
- Services are primarily offered within a brief therapy framework.
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation via the EHR.
- Provide supervision and clinical consultation to CAPS trainees.
Supervision and Administration
- Complete clinical documentation, case management and case disposition; coordination of special projects or areas of responsibility.
- Attend staff meeting and other CAPS meetings.
- Participate in campus committees or meetings as assigned.