Counselor/Casual OpportunityJob No:
Other, Student Affairs
Bucknell University is seeking a part-time licensed mental health provider to join the Counseling & Student Development Center staff to provide clinical services to Bucknell students in an effort to enhance their personal and academic wellbeing. This position involves working collaboratively with a team of mental health professionals, psychologists, counselors, licensed social workers, and psychiatrists, providing comprehensive psychological services including individual and group psychotherapy, initial assessments, and consultation.Job Duties:
1. Provide direct counseling and mental health services to Bucknell students
presenting with a range of mental health and wellness needs within the established
counseling model. Services include intake sessions, assessment, and individual
and group counseling. (80%)
1. Provide case management, consultation, maintenance of client records, and
administrative tasks as assigned by the Director (20% weekly).
Masters degree in Counseling or Clinical Psychology, Counselor Education, or Social Work.
Licensed in Pennsylvania.
Experience in higher education and with college-age students preferable.
Demonstrated competency in counseling, clinical and group skills.Work Type:
This is a part-time staff non-exempt position.
This role is not budgeted for visa sponsorship at this time, all candidates must be authorized to work in the US at the time of submission of the application.Salary Range:
This is a staff non-exempt position with a hiring rate of $70 per hour. Benefits:
Eligible full- and part-time employees are compensated beyond base salary through our total rewards package that includes (but is not limited to):
- flexible scheduling options determined by role;
- medical, prescription drug, vision, dental, life, and long-term disability insurance options
- an outstanding 10% employer contribution to your retirement plan (no contribution requirement for non-exempt positions)
- generous paid time off, including vacation and sick time, a community service day, and 19 paid holidays (including two full weeks off for Winter Break!)
- full-time and part-time members of the faculty and staff are eligible for tuition remission for themselves. Additionally, full-time members of the faculty and staff are eligible for tuition remission for their spouse/spousal equivalent and are eligible for various tuition programs for their children. Credit for full-time benefits eligible employment at other institutions of higher education will be applied to waiting periods.
- a comprehensive employee wellness program including program incentives
- a myriad of other benefits, including parental leave, an employee assistance program, fitness center membership, and the power of your Bucknell ID card
To learn more about Bucknell's benefits, click here
! (*Eligibility criteria and waiting periods may apply.)Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
Bucknell is committed to fostering an environment that embraces diversity, equity and inclusion, and seeks candidates who will contribute to a climate that supports the growth and development of a diverse campus community. We endeavor to enhance our capacity to value and capitalize on the cultural richness that diversity brings. We encourage all individuals to apply and do not discriminate in admissions, employment, educational programs and/or activities on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, pregnancy, sex/gender, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, marital or family status, military or veteran status, or genetic information.To apply, visit https://careers.bucknell.edu/en-us/job/497462/counselorcasual-opportunityCopyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency