FSU Counseling & Psychological Services, currently ranked #13 by the Princeton Review in 2023, is home to full-time psychologists, social workers, mental health counselors, treatment coordinators and a mental health education coordinator and we are fully committed to the health and wellness of our students. For more information about our center, visit us here.
We are currently looking for an Assistant Director for Clinical Services and Technology to join our team. The desired candidates responsibilities will:
- Function as the primary administrator for the electronic medical records system (Titanium) housed on a highly secure server (containing student medical information) ensuring continuous and uninterrupted service for both clients and staff. Provide recommendations with regard to client confidentiality and compliance with Florida Statues in the storage and maintenance of clinical documentation.
- Oversee compliance efforts at CAP and serve as the quality assurance committee chair to design and oversee the implementation of quality improvement efforts designed to optimize the efficacy of services provided; organize and monitor the annual file audit review for consistency and quality of documentation; and review and update the CAPS policies and procedures manual.
- Conduct continuous utilization reviews of staff and client data; assess productivity and efficiency of staff clinical work; oversee data collection and utilize Titanium to run clinical and non-clinical reports.
- Oversee system and maintenance of Thagard satellite office, and provide back-up management for clinical services. Serves as a Senior Management Team Member and is involved in administrative decisions, strategic planning, and the implementation of identified goals and initiatives.
- Serve as the technology expert and collaborative point of content for IT issues, Titanium, and desktop support; and represents CAPS as a liaison to vendors regarding technology and assessment needs.
ABOUT FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY
FSU Counseling & Psychological Services Center is ranked #13 for 2023 in the Princeton Review!
Florida State University (FSU) is one of the largest universities in Florida with a diverse student population of approximately 41,000 from all 50 states and more than 128 countries. As one of the nation’s elite research universities, Florida State University -- with the Carnegie Foundation’s highest designation, Doctoral/Research University-Extensive -- offers a distinctive academic environment built on its cherished values and unique heritage, a welcoming campus, championship athletics, and prime location in the heart of the state capital. Recognized nationally for its commitment to diversity, Florida State University is a national leader in the number of doctorates awarded to African-American students and in the graduation rate of African-American undergraduates. Its College of Medicine and College of Law are among the Top 10 best in the nation for Hispanic students.
FSU is located in Tallahassee, home to the state capital, two major universities, and a growing metropolitan community. Tallahassee is known for its natural beauty and proximity to the gulf coast beaches. The community shares a deep-rooted history and culture with unparalleled nature and outdoor recreation. A fusion of cosmopolitan flair and charming personality defines the spirit of Florida’s Capital City. Stretching along the Florida Panhandle, Tallahassee is a place where college town meets cultural center, politics meets performing arts, and history meets nature--a place where the vibrancy of what to do is matched only the city’s inviting hospitality. Tallahassee offers many opportunities for recreational and cultural activities, and is within a half-day drive to Jacksonville, Orlando,Tampa, and Atlanta.